Download & install IPTV APK on android and stream unlimited channels
Nowadays, the smartphone is dominating the technology industry. Now you can watch all your favorite channels on your smartphone! And the best part is, you can watch all the channels for free. By using IPTV apk, you can stream most of the channels for free. This article explains the steps to download and install IPTV apk on android. With this IPTV app, you can stream thousands of channels.
Warning! You are being monitored by ISP!
Streaming TV Channels, movies and TV shows using third party Kodi addons are illegal. Your streaming activities can be monitored by your ISP and can end you up in trouble. So before installing a Kodi IPTV addon, you need to make sure if your internet connection is encrypted and secured. All you need is a VPN to secure your connection and stay anonymous from the radar of your ISP.
Sign up for ExpressVPN Now
IPTV app is a streaming player which fetch and plays content via IPTV m3u file. To stream any IPTV content, you need a file called M3U file. This file act as the backbone for streaming any IPTV contents. In simple terms, these m3u files are playlist files. It contains the streaming links for multiple channels.
By using these m3u files, you can play the available content via any streaming player. One such player is IPTV. You first need to add the m3u file or its URL as input to IPTV apk. Once m3u is added, it will fetch the contents and stream the channels. And the content in these m3u files is grouped based on the genre, location, languages, etc. Depending on your need, you can download any of the content and stream the content.
How to install IPTV Apk
Since streaming is illegal in a few countries, this app is not publically available in the play store. You need to download the apk file and install it on your smartphone or PC. You can use the below link to download the application.
Install IPTV apk on the smartphone
- Download IPTV apk from the above link.
- Open downloads from your app drawer.
- Now select the file from the list
- Make sure that the “allow from unknown sources” option is turned on.
- If not, you can change it in settings > Apps menu.
- Click on install.
- In a few seconds, the app will be installed
Install IPTV apk on PC (with Emulator)
Do you want to watch all the IPTV on PC or Laptop? As I said previously, these m3u files work with any media player. So you can use a player like VLC or Kodi to stream those contents. If you still looking for the ways to install IPTV apk on PV, follow the below steps.
- You need an emulator to run IPTV apk on PC
- We recommend NOX player. Download it and install it in your PC/Laptop.
- Now make sure to download the IPTV apk from the above link
- Hit (Ctrl ++) or Ctrl + Plus.
- Now select the download location of the app.
- In a few seconds, it will be installed.
Install IPTV apk on PC (without Emulator)
Sometimes using an emulator will affect the performance of your PC or Laptop. So you might be wondering, it there a way to install IPTV apk in PC without an emulator. From the technical perspective, you can’t install apk on windows or iOS. Since the kernel version differs, they are not compatible with each other. There is a way to test apk files with chrome extension! You don’t need an emulator for this task.
- Now you need to install a chrome extension called Arc Welder
- This will act as the platform to run APK files on chrome. (Make sure chrome is updated to the latest version)
- Now open the chrome, and select Arc welder from the app section.
- You will be prompted to add apk, add the previously downloaded apk.
- Now the app will be opened in a few seconds.
Install IPTV apk on TV
Even though you can watch IPTV on all these devices, nothing beats the happiness of watching IPTV on TV. If you are using an android box connected to a normal TV, you can follow the first method. If you are using a smart TV, follow the below method.
- Copy the IPTV apk file a pen drive and insert it into your TV.
- Now go to settings > apps and select “add apps”
- Now select the location of the IPTV apk file.
- Your app will be installed in a few seconds.
These are the methods with which you can install IPTV apk on any of the devices. After installing you need to add the m3u file to the app to stream free IPTV. Since the interface is the same in all the devices, it is very easy to do so. Follow the below steps to add the m3u file to the IPTV apk and stream the available contents.
How and where to download m3u file for IPTV apk
As I said before, you can download a lot of m3u files and stream the available content in it. First, you need to decide which files to download. Some of the most popular m3u files are US channels, UK channels, All sports channels, Russian channels, Spain channels, Indian channels, live sports and a lot more. And these m3u files are updated on a daily basis.
Since streaming is illegal, the location of these files is changed on a regular basis(every day). So you need to download the last m3u files to get the working streams. And you can’t use the same m3u for a long period of time.
Download m3u files
- Go to http://freeworldwideiptv.com/ It is one of the most trusted m3u files providers. And all the files are regularly updated.
- Now from the list of available files, download the required files.
- Make a note of the download location.
- Now open the IPTV apk on your device and select “add m3u playlist”
- Select the file location, in a few seconds, all the available channels will be added.
- Now select on the channel to stream them.
These are the steps to install IPTV apk on any device and stream IPTV for free. Make sure to change the m3u files frequently. Hope the installation procedure is clear. If you are facing any trouble during the installation process, let us know via comments.