How to Set Up Android TV Box
About This Article
This article was written by Travis Boylls. Travis Boylls is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Travis has experience writing technology-related articles, providing software customer service, and in graphic design. He specializes in Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux platforms. He studied graphic design at Pikes Peak Community College. This article has been viewed 25,910 times.
Updated: September 24, 2020
1. Connect the Android TV Box to your TV with an HDMI c.
2. Plug the Android TV Box into a power source.
3. Insert batteries into the Android TV Box’s remote.
4. Turn on the TV and switch to the HDMI source.
5. Pair the remote.
6. Follow the on-screen setup process.
7. Sign into your Google account.
8. Press the Home button to see the menu.
9. Use the microphone button to voice search.
10. Use the Google Play apps to download movies, TV shows, and music.
- Send fan mail to authors
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 25,910 times.